Hey all, I am writing this in hopes of getting insight into my situation. I am sure there are others with experience and or valuble wisdom that will help me maneuveur some interesting waters I am in.

There are currently two girls that I am very interested in being with but within a reasonable timeframe, need to decide who I will proceed to date seriously.

I am a 27 year old male, they are both 20 year old females.

Girl #1

- I have been dating very seriously for nearly 3 years

- Graduates college in 6 months, has already lived through sorority life with me as her boyfriend

- We do not have much in common except for traveling, which we do together. Hopefully we will do this more after she graduates college. I do not resonate with her major (Criminal Justice Studies) too much or future career choices.

- We do not typically have "deep conversations" and never really have, it's weird when I reflect on this but hasn't occured to me until recently.

- She comes from a good family who I get along with very well.

- Amazing personality, beautiful physically, sex is great

NOTE: She does not want to have children (unless adopting) and children is something that I do want to have. She does not align with my religious beliefs (she won't discuss beliefs / is traumatized by death) which is important for me. She does not discourage my beliefs at all, but she does not like to be involved at all.

Girl #2

- I have been friends with for about 2 years, became closer friends about 6 months ago and now have become sexual partners about a month ago. This is unique for me because I have never had someone be a friend, then a lover, this is a new paradigm for me and feels very natural and as if we have been together for years (even tho only been dating for a month).

- Just transferred to University from Community College, has about 2 years and just joined a sorority.

- I am a big fan of her studies (Real Estate Development) and future career path, it aligns with my interests and goals. I am a big finance buff and investor.

- We have actual insightful conversations about what we like about eachother, dislike, future plans...etc. This obviously may be because we are at the early stage of our relationship.

- Amazing personality, beautiful physically, sex is good (maybe not as good as above)

NOTE: I am best friends with her brother and he is essentially one of my mentees / spiritual little brothers. She does want to have kids and we have similar goals with children. She does not align with my religious beliefs perfectly (I am Christian) but isn't too far off (Jewish).

I am having a hard time at discerning between the two relationships because they are both at totally different stages in terms of the life cycle of a relationship. I do not want to discount that I may be favoring Girl #2 because it is the "new and fresh" thing.

This is probably very confusing and may be ignored, I figured I would give it a shot.

TLDR: I am stuck between two girls and do not know who to choose, long term relationship vs the newer thing.

Thanks