A little backstory, as I'm a little to the whole redpill scene, hung out with this girl twice already. First was a tiny date to get dessert went well. Second time she agreed to come over to my house from there it was pretty good we played mario kart I let her win and then we started watching a movie and we were cuddling I was rubbing her body legs and all but was too scared to kiss her until way later like 2 hours in after I massaged her back and rubbed her ass a little. I feel like I could've fucked and maybe she was a bit disappointed in me because I didn't really try. Kissing was hard I know I should've just went for it but fuck it I was feeling pretty nervous for some reason. She eventually left and I kissed her goodbye.

3rd time I ask her to hang with me at my house again she agrees earlier after I convince her that we could drink wine and have a rematch in mario. I had class and told her I would contact her after class so that's what I did. I'm about to post my convo and keep in mind it's only 7:30 PM here

7:33pm Me: hey wyd

7:42pm her: watching tv

7:49pm me: come over

7:55pm her: I have work in the morning, I'm probably about to go to bed

8:13pm me: that's fine I get it

8:13pm her: okay

I didn't want to seem like I was too invested into here, I thought about just ignoring her after she sent the work text but idk.

So should I hit her up at a later date or should I just next this girl, she's currently the only girl I've been trying to smash lately..