BACKGROUND: We're college students, around 20.

I am with this woman who is madly in love with me, but I have no intention of committing to her. I thought it would be just a quick P&D but now I'm in a situation where she acts like my girlfriend and everybody around us thinks we are dating and treats us that way.

I recently tried bringing up the fact that maybe we shouldn't see each other so often since I don't see a real future in the relationship. She wept. Literally. Broke down in the middle of a public park and cried with her face tucked in my chest. She has told me she loves me, and that she keeps thinking of me all day. A couple of days back, we were together and she asked me if I loved her. When I told her that I didn't, there was visible disappointment in her face. I told her that maybe we should take things slow since I didn't know if this relationship had a future. We ended up having sex anyways. After she'd had an orgasm, she broke down and wept like a kid. Literally bawled her eyes out.

I feel so fucked up. I thought this was going to be a casual relationship but it has turned serious. I can't sleep at night, the guilt from leading on a woman and being the man responsible for her heartbreak is eating me from the inside. I don't know how to break up with her without causing a lot of drama and being responsible for a woman's sadness.