Guys I need your advice in this one particular case. I’m currently studying with this one girls who’s like a solid 10 in all categories. Looks and brains. Ever since she came to my class we have been talking but I can’t move up to the next level with her. She’s super friendly for the most part but the problem is she’s extremely friendly with everyone, me, all her girlfriends, some extremely awkward dude who everyone thinks is a weirdo. We are all equal in her eyes. Plus all of her conversations that she starts with me are about school and work, never anything personal. This is the first time I’ve seen a girl who’s so cold and “uninterested”. I’m a great looking guy as far as I’ve been told and definitely am sure I’m enough to pull her off.

Have you ever had “Don’t care about relationships or anything personal” type of girl and how did you deal with her?

Also I should mention that’s it’s very hard to read her emotions, so I’m really not able to tell if she’s shy or just doesn’t give a fuck when we interact.