And I'm referring to people in general, not only women (despite AWALT and solipsism being two core tenets of TRP)

I'm a Brazilian 21 yo guy and my country has just acutely entered one of it worst social and economical crisis in the last years. To make it simple, the huge majority of our products, people and services move through roads, a process hugely dependent on diesel for trucks

Be reminded that we're still healing from a shitty recession, that oil is getting more expensive every day and our currency is not at its best position

Those trucks' drivers just decided to launch a strike on Monday (because the "diesel" was too expensive) and they blocked all the major roads and they are not allowing gas stations to be refilled.

Now we have no food on markets, no meds on drugstores and we can't refuel our cars because there are no gas stations with fuel left - it's almost like Fallout or Mad Max

And I'm even more surprised that some people support those drivers when they're fucking with our rights

Why can't people fucking accept hardships as part of life? WTF