How should I handle this? Context:

I was on here asking advice about proposing to this girl about 4 weeks ago and you guys set me straight -> https://redd.it/8bwbfp . I'm now nowhere in that same dumbass neighborhood.

I'm still with the same girl though, and the sex is back to being quite good. That said, there is this annoying test (I guess it's a shit-test) she does on me that reached a head last night.

About 2 months ago she invited me over and I got there to find she was just watching "Sex and The City" on the couch with her sister (who is her roommate). I was put off by the fact that she expected me to put up with that as the evening activity (I was staying overnight). Anyway, I sat through it pretty much stone-faced <--- I believe that was now a big mistake. Later she asked why I was being such a crab and that I should be able to just hang out with her without she needing to keep me entertained. Like a supplicating beta... I ended up apologizing for being a baby and we made up and moved on.

Last night she basically did the same thing. Invited me over for dinner, said we might play a game, then I'd stay over. I get there and she hands me a plate of food and I find we are having dinner with her sister. They proceed to talk about stupid shit for the next 30 minutes. "Girl-talk", like her sister is mad their brother didn't send her a picture of a ring, or how cute their nephew is, or what some acquaintance they know is up to these days. Intermittently they are even speaking Spanish, which I do not even understand or speak. By the way, her sister is 7 years younger than her and 12 years younger than me. She just comes off like an arrogant little brat to me, and she's not someone I would generally choose to engage in real conversation with.

Long story - short (probably already too long...) I wanted to get up and leave after about 10 minutes of that. She began noticing I wasn't enjoying our dinner after about 20 minutes or so, then after about 30 minutes I declined doing anything and told her I was going to head out. She got shocked and asked me up to her room to talk. When we got there she immediately starts crying and blames me for it. I wasn't expecting that and was pretty much disarmed. I left after a brief argument that was non-productive.

Am I being a baby here? It seems like she invites me over to waste my evening when this happens. I've never done anything similar to her.

What would you guys do in a similar situation? I'm going to talk to her tonight about this bullshit, and want to get to a resolution one way or another.