Hey redpill, i'm in the army stationed overseas.

Anyways, I have this girl back in the states that I met a long time ago in training. I was always orbiter to her in the first part of my training. We left training as really good friends who'd stay in contact.

For the 2nd part of my training, she had to go somewhere else. I always told her how I'm feeling about everything, and listen to everything she says. Her boyfriend problems, etc. After a couple of months in training I ended up blocking her from everything except facebook because I couldn't stop stressing myself on why she takes so long to text back and why she never says she likes me back, etc. I ended the oneitis.

Anyways, at the end of my training, I moved to another base cross seas. After 2 weeks, she messaged me through facebook asking why I stopped talking to her. After a span of 2 weeks I told her I never wanted to be friends and I just wanted to fuck her.

I made an agreement with myself I'll start talking with her again only if she agrees to come see me in the states for a couple days next time I return. She agreed and we started talking regularly again.

She was all over me all the time and it was pretty awesome because she was never like this before. We talked about all the stuff we're gonna do when she sees me. How she "usually doesn't suck dick but she'll make an exception for me". I kinda caught oneitis again. After a few months she started giving me less and less attention.

Eventually she got a (beta) boyfriend (she complained to me how she broke up with him but got back because he was crying over her and she felt sorry). Anyways, at this point she was treating me low priority while she was still high up on my list. Couldn't go a day without thinking about her or hoping she'd text/snap/call me.

Anyways, I wasn't about to let it go on like this and I pushed a sexual conversation with her but she wasn't going for it. I said she was no fun and she ignored me for 3 days. I asked her to hear me out and told her how much she meant to me. Then we started talking regularly again. But i'm 1000 years in the friend zone at this point.

So to test one final thing I sent a "I'm thinking about you" snap to her with the bitmoji image. She said "You're so sweet." That confirmed everything I didn't want to believe. So I block her on everything once more.

Since then my life has been generally better since I don't think about her all the time now. Anyways, I plan to hit her up in a couple months, (a month before I go back to the states), so I can get her to be with my a couple days so I can fuck the shit out of her.

My question redpill is, she loved me after being blocked after 2 weeks. Will the same thing happen after being blocked for 3 months? Also I know I should probably block her again right after we're done having fun back in the states, but what do you guys think of this?