Back in January I had a fight with my girlfriend and we broke up. Hooked up with this other girl, lets call her A at a party my fraternity threw. We came back to her place and fucked. Her roommate/friend and her asking me if this will be a regular thing or just a one night stand and I remind them I'm leaving next week for study abroad.

The rest of that week A and I are hanging out, texting and meeting up and making out as she was on her period. I come to see her and we exchange goodbyes for the semester.

I come back now to my university and get called into the office. They told me that A filed a sexual assault charge on me but chose not to press charges. We both signed a no contact agreement and they let me know this wont affect my academics/scholarships in any way.

Now I'm pissed. Our encounter was clearly consensual but this bitch chose to cry sexual assault, even after she allowed me to visit her room multiple times after we fucked and we even went out with her friends to get food twice. I have messages from when this all took place and TWO of her roommates were there while we were fucking. One was fucking my homeboy and the other was just playing music trying to sleep.

How the hell do I "sexually assault" someone who told me to take her and her roommates back so we can fuck, we fucked, we went to walmart (because her hoe roommate needed plan B) and hung out multiple days after said "assault"?

If I had actually "assaulted" her, why wouldn't she press charges? I'm the president of my fraternity and the president of my scholarship's graduating class and this is slander against me.

I believe she cried assault because she saw that my girlfriend and I got back together as we were studying abroad and I guess she felt pumped and dumped or got jealous (since she asked the 'what are we' question). Maybe she's back with her boyfriend now and he found out so she claimed assault. Let it be known that at the party she stepped into another person's car and fucked him there too.

What do I do now? No defense is needed I was told as she's not pressing charges, but I've already heard rumors going around about me and people are probably thinking I raped the bitch or something.

Should I go back to the office and show them the text messages between us and show that clearly this was consensual or just move on with my life? Again, academically this won't affect me, but I'm more worried about my reputation especially as president of two organizations.