So I was out at midnight-ish and a girl from Tinder seems down to hangout. She's in my city one last night and she lives quite far so I assume this is an easy "travel lay" and try and get her out asap. I tell her I'll pick her up and show her a cool part of town.

First she gives me resistance on coming out for a walk that she doesn't want to meet a stranger off Tinder for the first time. After a bit of teasing she agrees to meet for a walk near her hotel. This works for me, I can't bring her to my place anyway because I live with parents. As soon as we meet I ask her if she's staying with friends to see if her room situation works in my favor. It doesn't, she's sharing a room with friends and they're sleeping. So in my head I need to work out a private room or something now, but whatever I continue.

So we start taking a walk. She has her nails done, and I grab her hand to check them out, tell her I like it when a girl has her nails done. Continue with small talk for a couple of mins.

My tinder bio is "most likely my ass is better than yours" or something of that nature, and she had opened me with "no, my ass is better. :P"

I stop her, and tell her she claimed she has a nicer ass than me. So I turn her around to take a look at her ass. Tell her that my ass is definitely nicer, and grab her ass a couple of times. She seems to be enjoying it but claims its nicer. I tease her that I'll have to actually see it then. It's only been 5-10 mins since we met at this point.

Keep walking, light teasing, 5 more minutes pass by. By then we're in some dark quiet street. I stop her, put her against a building wall, and start making out with her. Feeling her ass, her body, etc. I try going for her tits, she doesn't let me. No problem, continue feeling up her back under her shirt, and her ass.

Continue walking and she tells me I'm fast and teases me that I'm a player. Tell her I'm a virgin with a smirk and continue. We walk for a bit with some make outs every now and again for about 30 mins to an hour. I tell her we're getting a room, but she really doesn't want to. I try to grab her hand and take her but she doesn't let me.

So I back off a bit and tell her let's go sit in some park. We go sit, and make out some more, at this point she lets me feel her covered tits while making out but doesn't let me go in her bra. I try for the room again, nope, she's not budging. Back off again, try to tell her let's go sit in my car at least. Nope, doesn't want to. I'm getting a bit tired of it because at this point I've tried a couple of times and it's becoming a pain in the ass because I have a hard dick that needs sucking at the very least.

Eventually it starts getting cold, so I tell her we're going to my car and she hesitates but comes.

So we're in my car now, I make out with her some more and pull her shirt down to expose her one of her tits and start playing and sucking on it. She ended up biting my upper lip at some point (p.s. it's swollen now)... and I teased her how she's a very naughty girl. She seems to be getting worked up so I try and go for her pussy again. Nope, still not fucking having it. Tells me to stop and moves my hand away.

I grab her hand put it on my dick, she's starts playing with it. I start to pull my dick out and she keeps telling me stop. I pull it out anyway and put her hand on it. Nope, she doesn't want to. End up zipping my pants back up and losing the vibe. So I sit her and she's playing with my hair telling me I've gotten quiet. I'm teasing her how she's very naughty, trying to keep the positive state. In reality, I'm thinking of how the fuck I put my penis in her vagina.

Again, make out, tit sucking here and there, her hand stroking my dick over my pants (wtf srsly)... our make out session goes on for 20-30 mins, no exaggeration, and my dick at this point is ready to explode, she has fucking puppy eyes at this point, deep breathing, and I think she's ripe, go for pussy again, fucking NOPE. Denied again. I've never dealt with that kind of LMR.

It's like 3:30am at this point and I have a 30 min drive home and I'm tired. So I tell her I'll walk her back to her hotel. She wants to hang out 5 more mins. I'm a bit fed up at this point so I don't wait, and tell her let's go.

She holds my hand on the way back, and I try my last attempt at her hotel to get her in a private room. Nope, but she wants me to kiss her. She waits but I tell her turn around and walk to her hotel. She teases all giddy "why don't you turn around and walk back?". I turn around and walk away. Noticed her face become all surprised while I was turning around.

Man, I had the biggest blue balls that night, legit my nuts were hurting on the drive back. Was I just unlucky here, or is there something I could have done better to actually fuck her?