So im in a LTR..she is post wall (37) its been 2 years. We both have great careers. I got hit with some life altering news a few weeks ago. I didnt really want to have kids yet but now I think its time to start planning it out because to be honest Im not sure how much time I have left (situation is not that bad but its still serious) or how great my life quality will be going forward.

To note she is a decent woman we have a good relationship. I would prefer to have kids with someone younger but you know shit just happened this way and now I have to play the hand I have.

• I still have some plates around who are younger (mid 20s) but I have to be honest kids with them would be either A) a nightmare B) Financial Instability if things went south with me. I know if i had kids with my current LTR they would live comfortably even if I wasn't in the picture.

2 Questions

• How to approach the topic of kids? ( I know she wants kids)
  • Whats the risks of having kids with her being her age? Im not sure if women can freeze there eggs like men can freeze there sperm but if so Im sure she has already done this. (excuse my ignorance)