I've known this guy for about 14 years, let's call him Dale. One-on-one things are pretty chill but I've noticed every time I hang around that guy lately when we're with other people he tries to flex nuts on me (dismissing things I say or flat out ignoring me, cutting in front of me in line to get food, etc, just a lot of disrespect).

For example we were out yesterday drinking, a mutual friend of ours ended up covering the first drink tab, so then Dale buys his food to get even with him, second drink tab comes and he pushes it on me. Fine, it's my turn no big deal. Third tab comes and I'm like "alright you're up". He refuses to cover my drinks. Mutual friend ends up grabbing that one too. Finally at dinner I was able to get him to cover my drinks, but not after some complaining from him.

This is a guy that I let use my home gym every week, and help him out with his computer issues all the time. Which before that was just me doing favors for a friend, but now I just feel like I'm being used, and I'm not even sure if I want to keep doing favors for this guy cause clearly he views me as someone much lower on the totem pole.

My problem really is that I'm too nice, but then there's my question, how do I handle this situation without being a bitch or weird about it?