We met at university, I'm currently a junior, as is she, and we're both successful in our majors. She's a good looking girl, and I have been completely red pill the last two months. She held out on sex till date 3(about a week and a half), but since then sex has been fantastic.

She has given me absolutely no bullshit, and is definitely looking like LTR material. Asked me to one of her sorority date parties, I wasn't interested, said no, and she gave me zero shit for it, went by herself and enjoyed herself and I still got laid that night, so yeah that kind of stuff. I do my own thing when I want and she has no issue, and in two months have probably spent <25$ on her. I've been establishing a Captain/First-mate dynamic and so far so good. Only problem is that I've been dealing with personal anxiety issues/attacks recently, which is why I might be overthinking this situation.

So yeah, I know RP's first instinct will be "move on let her go", which I understand, but god damn its hard to rationalize that when things are going great.