Made a throwaway on this one, because I had asked a similar question about it, but my buddy (and his wife which made it worse) found the post and made it pretty embarrassing. I swear I'm not trolling.

As I am in the process of swallowing theRedPill, I've been working on my game and been hitting the gym for quite awhile. But one thing I still can't get over is that I suffer with premature ejaculation. It sucks really and the past two girl I've dated it has been a problem. Take not its been since March since I last was laid, so its been a long time.

I've tried almost all of the advice on the internet (short of buying Ron Jeremy's "secret" to lasting longer). But I've come to the conclusion that it was poor masturbation habits as a kid and throughout my life (I'm in my early 20s). So what I've been trying for months now is longer masturbation sessions 20mins plus, to try and retrain my brain. But I don't think its working. And its not like I'm too gifted in the jock strap if you know what I mean (just above 5 inches)

Has anyone else had this problem, or are there any red pill secrets to help me out here? Any help would be appreciated.