voskresenie Shitpost Saturday

Modern Relationships: We Are a Quadruple (www.youtube.com)

Seagram7 Shitpost Saturday

What a coincidence that she finds religion around the same time the Wall hits. Fresh off the carousel and all it takes to rope one in is "I was saved!" right before her eggs dry up who will shell out money for her (www.forums.red)

Land_of_the_losers Shitpost Saturday

Weekend post: crack a bottle and relax (youtu.be)

Never date a woman that can kick your ass. Also as much of a tough girl she is, she still wants a man to hold a door open for her and smack her ass. Biology always wins (www.forums.red)

NewReligionOfSociology Shitpost Saturday

I much desire to learn of how her screen of dicks is progressing (www.forums.red)

polishknight Shitpost Saturday

I hate feeling like I'm shallow. (www.forums.red)

NewReligionOfSociology Shitpost Saturday

Some of them have become self-aware (www.forums.red)

polishknight Shitpost Saturday

This guy's loss. 5'11" liar isn't good enough for this lovely queen looking to make NBA babies (www.forums.red)

It seems like the Chinese figured out why women in the west can not find a good man (www.forums.red)

Moromu Shitpost Saturday

Fugitive Queen transformation (www.forums.red)

The rumination of being a single mother. She didn't voluntary leave the carousel she got kicked off (www.forums.red)

ScribhneoirIldanach Shitpost Saturday

I swear that these pleotramáin mheiriceánacha are a particular brand of insane! (www.forums.red)

kevin32 Shitpost Saturday

If FemaleDatingStrategy made a spin-off called Single Mom Babysitting Strategy. (i.imgur.com)

kevin32 Shitpost Saturday

Dude shows how women catfish by getting an overweight woman to show her Instagram. (i.imgur.com)

ScribhneoirIldanach Shitpost Saturday

This is why I don't commit to báirseacha, who are non-white, leftist or Alphabet Mafiosi. You'll spend the rest of the time apologizing for your ethnicity, sex, economic status, sexuality, and able-bodied-ness. Run! It's just not worth it! (www.forums.red)

Load More