TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

46 - [TheRedPill] The Tinder Experiment

[-] redpharma7789 52 Points 9 months ago

Tinder is a women’s app now. If you are a decent looking female, you are getting bombarded with Likes from Men who could be well outside your desired radius.

One of my hot friends wanted to see how many people like her so I gave her my Tinder Gold for the day. She had her account for maybe an hour and already had 500+ likes from guys up to 100km away, hell even in the United States.

Depending on the local demographic (middle of no where vs college town vs big city), I noticed a large difference in how the Tinder game is played. College town is easy mode, big city is too serious and middle of no where is like Christian mingle.

187 - [AskTRP] Can we get those “Shit Test Buster Round” threads again on the main sub?

[-] redpharma7789 15 Points 10 months ago

You have the wrong idea. There are 5 shit tests to answer in the thread. People answer and we critique their responses. No one is shit testing each other.

309 - [TheRedPill] Become dangerous

[-] redpharma7789 15 Points 11 months ago

Thanks for the kind words.

7 - [AskTRP] Can anyone recommend the best pheromone cologne/aftershave available in the uk?

[-] redpharma7789 15 Points 9 months ago

Fuck that shit. Just a buy a cologne that smells nice on you.

0 - [AskTRP] A woman I've been dating said she is "demisexual". Is this a valid reason why she hasn't had sex with me yet?

[-] redpharma7789 13 Points 2 months ago

Anyone who is not straight/gay/bisexual = nuts

1 - [AskTRP] What's up with young girls hating androids?

[-] redpharma7789 12 Points 9 months ago

Because if you don’t have an iPhone, you’re poor.

And if you give a shit, you’re a bitch.

[-] redpharma7789 11 Points 11 months ago

The only problem is that wen you decide to climb up the hierarchy, you creating such a disturbance in the dynamic - you might have to join a new social circle for your spot.

12 - [AskTRP] Do you actually have 8 hours of sleep?

[-] redpharma7789 11 Points 8 months ago

Yes, I have my rules set in stone that I will sleep 8 hours whenever possible. Exceptions of course for parties, nights at a girls house, etc.

It’s a lot easier to manage life and sleep less when you’re young. But there is something to it. You look better, you are less stressed, etc. Your hormones are more under control. You feel good. Your body actually recovers from workouts

The reason why military training involves sleep deprivation is due to the stress factor. Not getting much sleep leads to you being more lazy/short sighted/stressed out. Combine that with all the physical activity, you’re burnt all the time.

I’ve done 6 months with getting only 4 hours of sleep a day and many weeks with only hours here and there. Sleeping is important.

239 - [TheRedPill] Basic Finances for The Young Man

[-] redpharma7789 10 Points 11 months ago

I know that feeling. I was like that my first year starting off. Now, I’m comfortable, but only if I don’t go running about.

1 - [AskTRP] How to get her to lower her gaurd

[-] redpharma7789 10 Points 8 months ago

Actually talk to the bitch so she doesn't see you as the creepy pedophile you really are.

327 - [TheRedPill] Don't Get Cucked By Cuckservatives

[-] redpharma7789 9 Points 6 months ago

It’s a slippery slope to involve start categorizing political ideas with the Red Pill. Conservatism can be a big canvas to paint, and while some of the dogma might coincide with TRP, much of it won’t either. Same applies for Liberals.

TRP should be kept as apolitical. Often, some political ideas of those wings are discussed... but within the realm of TRP, not politics.

[-] redpharma7789 8 Points 11 months ago

How do you come to the conclusion that having power over yourself means fighting?

6 - [AskTRP] Is abstaining from masturbation on the days you plan to night game a good idea?

[-] redpharma7789 8 Points 9 months ago

Yes. I don’t know about you but when I jerk off, I become a crusty, miserable, and lazy fuck. I need a nap and some social interaction before the oxytocin leaves my body. So I don’t jerk off on nights out.

1 - [AskTRP] Alright boys, got my first date, anything wrong with keeping it simple?

[-] redpharma7789 7 Points 2 months ago

Coffee, Ice Cream, meet at an event, etc.

If she’s into you, she’ll say yes no matter what unless she has a legit reason.

[-] redpharma7789 6 Points 11 months ago

I’ll definitely be writing a post about discipline in the future. My game is something I’m working on, but I’ll definitely have a post about this tomorrow.

Load More