TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

36 - [AskTRP] LTR not happy about my makeover

[-] person8445 35 Points 6 months ago

Yea you probably look better now. My ex ltr used to say she didn't like guys with msucle when I started hitting the gym

537 - [TheRedPill] Jack Nicholson talking Hypergamy in 1994

[-] person8445 22 Points 11 months ago

I am only halfway through the book - how does that quote relate?

31 - [TheRedPill] askTRP Megathread June 06

[-] person8445 10 Points 9 months ago

I would read how to win friends and influence people + another which i forget the name, something like '92 ways to talk'

394 - [TheRedPill] I can't help myself. I have to be the 1000th person to say this. But for the love of fuck. Just fucking lift.

[-] person8445 6 Points 9 months ago

I agree with this. Perfect your deadlift form with light weights high reps. Up the weight and lower the reps as you feel more confident. This is literally how to strengthen your back muscles so its hurts less. Worked for me anyway.

74 - [TheRedPill] Freely emoting and zombie plates

[-] person8445 5 Points 7 months ago

Hey im a bit of a TRP noob - isn't telling the girl that she is flakey poor frame plus lack of abundance? Happy to hear why I might be wrong

57 - [AskTRP] Is TRP really that bitter?

[-] person8445 4 Points 6 months ago

Agree. Happiness = reality - expectations

1064 - [TheRedPill] "Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

[-] person8445 3 Points 6 months ago

This was a good read, so thanks op I will try to apply.

However, it seems to conflict some of my learnings regarding covert communication rather than overt. Is anyone able to reconcile that for me?

39 - [AskTRP] Broke down for the second day in a row.

[-] person8445 3 Points 7 months ago

Theres a quote which I can paraphrase (badly), i believe the original context was the societal level, but for me I think about it for my individual life as well.

"Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, bad times make strong men".

It will make you stronger. Dragging your ass to the gym when you don't want to go is more of an achievement than going because you enjoy it.

1031 - [TheRedPill] A letter to the procrastinator

[-] person8445 2 Points 10 months ago

Its also to do with 'delayed gratification'. In general its easier to do things that ere definitely good right now than maybe better later. Working out is effort over being ripped eventually. Approaching is scary over maybe getting laid later. Jordan Peterson wrote about it. Resonates with me.

21 - [TheRedPill] askTRP Megathread February 28

[-] person8445 2 Points about a year ago

I am more than capable of approaching a girl on her own. The idea of approaching groups feels like a completely different ball game. Any advice or recommended reading?

6 - [AskTRP] Cycle of extreme confidence to doubt

[-] person8445 2 Points 10 months ago

I get it too. Not as bad from the sounds of it. But I'll make incredible progress - like, I can actually fucking talk to girls now (which already sounds lame that its even an achievement). I even fucked a girl from tinder (I know, hold your praise). Anyway, I'm proud of the progress im making even if I have far to go BUT even then, I'll still feel like shit for tiny stupid things like a girl taking a long time to message me or making mistakes in my game. Anyway man, typing that out actually helps realise how I can let my emotions override my logic xD

4 - [AskTRP] Flatmates

[-] person8445 2 Points 9 months ago

Well. That seems like a conclusive concensus. Ty. Is the idea that it would cause drama therefore bad?

1 - [AskTRP] Girl says i got “lucky” that we banged

[-] person8445 2 Points 6 months ago

Sounds like you are chasing her a bit now. Id stop texting and maybe she will message you in a few weeks. Your turn might be over tho.

601 - [TheRedPill] Why You’re Still Getting Shitty Results

[-] person8445 1 Point 5 months ago

I like this. I think you need both. Part of trp could be considered product development and part could be considered marketing. Both are important. Although eventually if you transform your product (you) to be great enough - it will sell itself.

31 - [TheRedPill] askTRP Megathread June 06

[-] person8445 1 Point 9 months ago

Go to r/tressless

Load More