TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

36 - [AskTRP] LTR not happy about my makeover

[-] person8445 35 Points 8 months ago

Yea you probably look better now. My ex ltr used to say she didn't like guys with msucle when I started hitting the gym

64 - [AskTRP] My girlfriend spends too much time with this guy

[-] person8445 26 Points 9 months ago

He's fucking her in the ass.

537 - [TheRedPill] Jack Nicholson talking Hypergamy in 1994

[-] person8445 22 Points about a year ago

I am only halfway through the book - how does that quote relate?

17 - [AskTRP] How to become more social/connected ?

[-] person8445 18 Points 9 months ago

Sleep properly. Charge your phone somewhere other than your bedroom if you go on it instead of sleeping.

Get good at talking to low value men. Then high value men. Then low value women. Then high value women.

Read how to win friends and influence people.

You get better by practising. A lot. Not reading theory alone. Try saying an extra something to the cashier that you normally wouldnt.

Lifting gives you energy (paradoxically)

31 - [TheRedPill] askTRP Megathread June 06

[-] person8445 10 Points 11 months ago

I would read how to win friends and influence people + another which i forget the name, something like '92 ways to talk'

330 - [TheRedPill] Dating and Poker

[-] person8445 7 Points 3 months ago

Great analogy.

Maximise your odds. But even with pocket aces you can still lose.

One time I was gaming a girl, everything went perfect. Text book stuff, push/pull, kino, etc etc. Even got lucky with social proof as I knew the bar tender and he brought over some shots. She had her legs over me at one point. Tried to kiss her 2 or 3 times but no luck. Still no idea why. Sometimes you just lose.

But if you play enough hands you are bound to win eventually.

394 - [TheRedPill] I can't help myself. I have to be the 1000th person to say this. But for the love of fuck. Just fucking lift.

[-] person8445 6 Points 11 months ago

I agree with this. Perfect your deadlift form with light weights high reps. Up the weight and lower the reps as you feel more confident. This is literally how to strengthen your back muscles so its hurts less. Worked for me anyway.

46 - [AskTRP] Guys 25 and under, do you feel like social media is a must have when it comes to dating?

[-] person8445 6 Points 8 months ago

You really don't need it

74 - [TheRedPill] Freely emoting and zombie plates

[-] person8445 5 Points 9 months ago

Hey im a bit of a TRP noob - isn't telling the girl that she is flakey poor frame plus lack of abundance? Happy to hear why I might be wrong

6 - [AskTRP] Long time lurker of TRP, Aspergers-ridden. Should I give up and go MGTOW, or no?

[-] person8445 5 Points 10 months ago

Decide what you want from you life. Think about it, decide what the best life for YOU is. Then aim at it.

Better to fail at something you want toa achieve than choose some random easy option.

Plus, you might just find you succeed.

186 - [AskTRP] Saw a bro in the streets approaching girls today, feeling like shit

[-] person8445 5 Points about a month ago

Start easy and then get harder.

Talk to the cashier, ask them about their day or whatever.

Then talk to a random guy on the the tube or park bench or whatever.

Then talk to ugly girls. Then talk to hotties.

Aim low and then once you have achieved it move the bar.

57 - [AskTRP] Is TRP really that bitter?

[-] person8445 4 Points 8 months ago

Agree. Happiness = reality - expectations

1064 - [TheRedPill] "Hi, Can I practice flirting with you for 10 minutes? I'm following this online guide on how to pick up chicks."

[-] person8445 3 Points 8 months ago

This was a good read, so thanks op I will try to apply.

However, it seems to conflict some of my learnings regarding covert communication rather than overt. Is anyone able to reconcile that for me?

39 - [AskTRP] Broke down for the second day in a row.

[-] person8445 3 Points 9 months ago

Theres a quote which I can paraphrase (badly), i believe the original context was the societal level, but for me I think about it for my individual life as well.

"Good times make weak men, weak men make bad times, bad times make strong men".

It will make you stronger. Dragging your ass to the gym when you don't want to go is more of an achievement than going because you enjoy it.

19 - [AskTRP] 25M Virgin Serious Escalation Issues

[-] person8445 3 Points 9 months ago

Search escalation ladder

Load More