TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

194 - [AskTRP] So she finally cheated [LTR]

[-] Spartan1590 11 Points 5 months ago

Also, OP is thinking too much looking for a reason, but the real one is "she just felt like it", AWALT and all the stuff we preach everyday around here.

166 - [TheRedPill] Stop Worrying About Indicators of Interest

[-] Spartan1590 10 Points 5 months ago

Wonderful post, I fucked up a lay two days ago because I was trying to play it safe and waited for IOIs that never came, yet she was all for it and I chickened out. Don’t be like that, go until the end.

1166 - [TheRedPill] Rejection is better than Regret

[-] Spartan1590 7 Points about a year ago

Mindset my friend! Work hard and the right frame of mind will become your standard one.

695 - [TheRedPill] Hypergamy doesn't care - University edition

[-] Spartan1590 7 Points 8 months ago

I've been helping a girl shed a few pounds and even though I know what will happen when she does, I insist on it. I've been admitting to myself that I like to do it for myself, rather than for her.

180 - [TheRedPill] Summary of Chapter 1 of Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene - Master Your Emotional Self. The Law of Irrationality (Long Post + Video)

[-] Spartan1590 2 Points 8 months ago

It's really fucking good, I had some doubts because it's been written and published during the current political climate, but Greene is still the same.

Load More