TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Top
Login or Register

191 - [TheRedPill] Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

[-] Kurush559 51 Points about a month ago

This is fantastic, you explained everything I missed out. As you say, its a losing game. Its possible to win, but the chances are, you won't.

1463 - [TheRedPill] If guys suddenly stopped asking women out, would women begin chasing men?

[-] Kurush559 24 Points 5 months ago

Actually the UK has had lax immigration laws since the Victorian era, when it branded itself as a haven for immigrants who wanted to make something of themselves in Britain. Immigration requirements are now considerably tougher than they used to be

982 - [TheRedPill] Always save your text conversations, record conversations

[-] Kurush559 11 Points 5 months ago

How do you make sure you record audio for those encounters (not the arguments, the consent). I'd be pretty worried about the girl noticing

246 - [TheRedPill] [Reader Question] Just starting university, what do?

[-] Kurush559 10 Points 4 months ago

This all sounds so American. I do find it interesting how different european/UK university is.

[-] Kurush559 9 Points about a month ago

I would argue that its less useful, and more harmful than facebook. Facebook can easily be used JUST to network and organise/find out about events. For example, the ONLY way to find out about salsa dancing lessons and events in my city is through Facebook; all the big lectures/debates/talks that take place in a nearby library are advertised through Facebook, and one can buy tickets or contact the organisers through that. Facebook is just another tool, but its so much more functional.

Instagram is mostly about posting photos which people can then like and comment on. Its superficial in comparison. It can be useful for certain businesses - lets say youre an artist or photographer, instagram is a visual medium which can be used to display your visual talents. But anything else simply isn't that useful to the normal guy. Plus, as u/Keffirlime tells us, it 'feeds the beast'. You should go check out his comment on the post if you haven't yet.

982 - [TheRedPill] Always save your text conversations, record conversations

[-] Kurush559 7 Points 5 months ago

You have done me a great favour. Thank you

[-] Kurush559 7 Points about a month ago

Its a very good thing when your persona is left to the hamstering of her and her friends.

For the fourth time now, I am not arguing about how useful it is. Im arguing that the usefulness doesnt supercede the time wasted

[-] Kurush559 7 Points about a month ago

I agree with you on some points here. I also highly recommend snapchat; it's by far the best way to communicate with girls nowadays. I don't think I've ever hooked up with a girl or organised logistics by texting her.

Regarding your 'What about me?' section, I would just include you in group number 1. You have a cool life and get something out of using Instagram - but think about the kind of posts being made on asktrp recently. Look at how the majority of guys live their lives. You're in a small minority to be travelling and taking high quality photos. I found that I had great success posting stuff like me on beaches, rock climbing, hanging out shirtless with girls, stuff like that. You're right - it is a tool to show your awesome life. I actually acknolwedged that at the start of my post. But I simply think it's not worth it for the TRP readerbase.

[-] Kurush559 3 Points about a month ago

This is a creative and interesting analysis

Pretty much everyone has reponded with the response I anticipated and discussed in my post...do you think I could've made it more clear?

Cheers man

The way I see it, it's not a question of 'is Instagram useful?' It's a tool just like anything else. It's just almost never going to be so useful that it's worth the time spent on it.

[-] Kurush559 2 Points about a month ago

What is this shit? Why could this possibly matter?

Easy to do with facebook/irl

I expected people would keep commenting along the lines of what you just wrote, which is why I specifically addressed it in my introduction. Nowhere did I say that it can't be useful. I actually admitted that it can. The message of my post is that, for the trp readership, it most likely isn't going to be useful, and when it is, the returns don't match the investment. Do you think I wasn't clear enough in my post?

302 - [TheRedPill] Destroy Your Dick December

[-] Kurush559 2 Points 2 months ago

'You illiterate gay lube' isn't even a sentence

Load More