TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

343 - [TheRedPill] The sheer benefits of calling girls (any girl) you're trying to woo "Babe"

[-] Kurush559 344 Points 2 months ago

Disclaimer: like the rest of game, this works if she sees you as high value, and doesn't if not. You MUST be attractive and socially dominant to pull this off

449 - [TheRedPill] "I have a boyfriend!"

[-] Kurush559 270 Points 2 months ago

One of the best responses is "and he doesn't let you talk to other people?"

1) makes her want to deny the assumption that he has any control over her. Even if he does

2) injects the perfect amount of plausible deniability into the interaction. "we weren't even flirting, we didn't go out on a date, it just happened I swear"

510 - [TheRedPill] MAWAD

[-] Kurush559 99 Points 2 months ago

You'll need to repeat it 50 more times for anyone to internalise it.

216 - [TheRedPill] Don't Be A Homo

[-] Kurush559 76 Points 8 months ago

If you think being able to take a 8 inch dick in your ass isnt manly, you didnt get enough time in sunday school as a kid

435 - [TheRedPill] The vast majority of your problems stem from thinking about your feelings.

[-] Kurush559 75 Points about a year ago

I'm going to present a slightly different interpretation of what you're saying (which I agree with).

The problem isn't men thinking about their feelings. It's that they DON'T think about their feelings.

Billy beta gets shit tested by Stacy. He suddenly feels offended, hurt, and disrespected. So he reacts in a sad voice, telling her how she's wrong and he feels hurt. He didn't actually think about his feelings though, did he? He reacted without any thought at all.

Chad gets shit tested by Stacy. He suddenly feels offended, hurt, and disrespected. So he reacts in an angry voice, telling her to never talk to him like that again, or he walks. He didn't listen to his feelings either.

I get home, change into my gym clothes, then see the ice cream in my fridge, and fantasise about how much nicer it would be to lie in bed, watch a film and eat the ice cream. So I hop into bed, and 5 hours later here I am typing a response. I didn't think about my feelings, I just reacted.

If Billy Beta had thought, he would've ignored the comment. If Chad had thought, he would've agreed and amplified. If I had thought, I would have realised that my emotions weren't REAL and I would've been productive in the gym.

The problem isn't thinking about feelings, it's following them without any thought. By analysing our feelings and deliberating between beneficial and harmful action, we succeed.

99 - [TheRedPill] You are gross.

[-] Kurush559 64 Points about a year ago

Spot on...imagine the mistakes I made as a teen telling girls about my anorexia...

183 - [TheRedPill] Keep it to yourself. Honestly.

[-] Kurush559 63 Points about a year ago

Learn to control yourself. Practice some stoicism.

510 - [TheRedPill] MAWAD

[-] Kurush559 54 Points 2 months ago

Haha I don't judge (fixed it anyway)

313 - [TheRedPill] As a Woman the Wall is Inevitable, As a Man your Wall is a Choice

[-] Kurush559 52 Points 4 months ago

It would be best to replace every instance of 'content' with 'complacent' - the post would make more sense

191 - [TheRedPill] Why you Should Delete Instagram Right Now

[-] Kurush559 51 Points 6 months ago

This is fantastic, you explained everything I missed out. As you say, its a losing game. Its possible to win, but the chances are, you won't.

448 - [TheRedPill] You're in High School and you just found TRP - a guide

[-] Kurush559 50 Points about a year ago

This is why I like to encourage genuine appreciation of what TRP does for young people. Furthermore, it's easy for young guys to beat themselves up about being beta at age 15/16, but its helpful to understand how much worse things could have been had they not discovered reality

146 - [TheRedPill] Reaching the "Saturation Point" for True Abundance

[-] Kurush559 48 Points 2 months ago

You ever feel overwhelmed and almost as if you've got too many things going on at once? That's abundance

343 - [TheRedPill] The sheer benefits of calling girls (any girl) you're trying to woo "Babe"

[-] Kurush559 48 Points 2 months ago

The good thing about having high smv is that even if they don't like it, it won't backfire

69 - [TheRedPill] If something about you doesn’t get you laid, get you liked, or get you paid, stop doing it

[-] Kurush559 44 Points 3 months ago

and if something makes you a happier person?

448 - [TheRedPill] You're in High School and you just found TRP - a guide

[-] Kurush559 42 Points about a year ago

Thanks - I understand that its essentially a rehash of normal TRP concepts, but the main goal was to direct it at a certain demographic that gets sidelined by the discussion of older TRP folk. Did I successfully get that across?

Load More