Ever since new year, I've been going with a routine in the morning. (Monk mode)
Made me so happy and it even go so far that I've want to go to bed early at the evening, so I can wake up again and feeling badass. PS. I've always been a morning person, so it can be a reason why it works so efficient for me.
My routine so far:
1) My alarm will go off 03:30. Often I'm already awake (I'm that kind of person that has an "alarmclock" in my mind, so I can most likley wake up at the same time everyday, if i've trained in the "daily rythm" for a week).
2) I will check the phone just to get my eyes adjusted to the light (Iphone got that "night shift" mode, otherwise I will get totaly flashed by my ordinary lamps), no risk for me of going back to bed.
3) Turn on the computer & and fix a "drink" with Resorb fluid replacement & vitamins. Put on some deep house (the one where they mix songs). Start reading diffrent TRP forums/bloggs e.t.c. Around 04:15-25 I will mix PWO/Proteinpowder. Let the mind race until 04:57. Then I start walking to the gym (2 min away).
4) 05:00, gym door unlocks... The last couple months I've totaly crushed it on the gym, personal record in atleast one of the exercises, everytime I go to the gym.
5) Around 06:30 I'm done with the exercises and will hurry back home to fix me up (shower, get dressed, walk to the bus) before the work that starts at 08:00. On the way to the work my mind is still racing because of the PWO/gym, so I read, listen to music, wondering about life, writing some notes, meditate or just space out.
6) 08:00 - 17:00 I work, feeling the energy slowly get drained. 18:00 I come home, fix some food, watch American dad or w/e. 19:30-20:00 I get to sleep and repeat the same process.
This routine really works for me and I'm crushing the businessdays, but the effect still holds on the weekend. So I fall asleep around 21-22 and wake up around 4:30-6:00. So I'm not especially social with anyone. Just hitting the gym and sit at home watching netflix/playing video games.
Before you "you can be social during the days". Yeah, but most of my "friends" are night owls and just like to get wasted on the nights and sleep all day. And I barley drink anymore because of alcoholic delirium, I've got(get?) every symptom except coma/seizures/fevers at 23 years old, I tried to live up to my "finnish alcholism genes" from 15 years old, and it punished me really hard.
Sure I could go to the local mall and socialize with random people and find new "friends"/plates or whatever. But i've not yet overcome that anxiety, and Swedish people (from Finland, live in Sweden) are very shy and difficult to day game ( http://puamore.com/swedish-girls/ ) (an excuse? Yes), but I'm trying to over win my "fear" of approaching.
So I really like my routine, but is somehow flawed because I'm only social on my work (work as an shipping-agent, so I talk a lot at work) and people can't understand my routines and I'm the boring person because I'm not up late and don't drink.
Förstod precis allt ;)!
Good luck with your Swedish lessons, really have challenge myself to learn a new language too.
I somehow got to think about the ending of Batman, the dark knight rises.
When Alfred goes to France just to see Bruce sitting their with a hot chick. And their glace meet eachother and Bruce bring forth a small smile and SLOWLY (important) turn his head (down in this case, but to the sides would be better) like he is acknowledged the person.
Or like Leo in Django Unchained,
Like that, but SLOWLY like an acknowledged
I was thinking about the books, I've read maybe 50-100 through my life. It was more fiction the facts.
Then i went to College and learned that I can listen to the teacher and remember very much, so i skipped the books/writings all together and just sat in front row and listened.
Today i use audiobooks instead ordinary books, so i can listen everywhere I go and i must say. With every book, i go through (it's most facts, biographies e.t.c.) i learn something new i want to spread around to my closest.
When you listening/reading books, don't focus 100% what they say, try to make some own "sentences".
With this ability to make your own sentences you can practice what you learn on new areas, which will make your smarter.
Sorry for some bad sentences, the PWO is killing my writing focus.
I can't find the answer to my question,
Is there an app that count in hours instead of days to get reminded of our short life?
Sounds like you could've told her anything about sex or kissing to make her continue the escalation.
"You look like a good kisser"
"I don't trust your innocent face for one second, I know you are hiding something" then lean in.
"There is something I've to try" lean in.
But yeah, this situations sucks really hard.
Had a girl (almost "the one") who still talked to me even though I've done some stupid shit in the "flirt-area". One night it ended up we both cried over being "special" in a bad way. We both felt outside the community and we were both somewhat drunk.
When i walked her home, we hugged and said goodbye. After 5 meters she stops and says "Fraita, do you want to come in and drink... ehm... hot chocolate?"
And i say "Is your dad home?"
She "Yes, why??"
Me "No thanks, I don't think he would appreciate that i come over 4 in the morning" then walked.
WELL, this was 4-5 years ago. Still doesn't talk
You should check up Goldmund Unleashed, an introvert type with a strong aura and very crafty with words and like to observe, what people would say, the uninteresting. Have a fun way to tell stories and how to use the "introvertism" as a strength.
Give him a try and comment what you think.
Welcome to Forums.Red
The Red Pill: Discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.
What you see here is an archive of many of the red pill network subreddits from Reddit.com. These forums will serve as a backup in the case that anything should happen to /r/TheRedPill on Reddit.
Until an event which causes the forums on reddit to close, the forum mirrors here will be locked and read-only.
Some forums, such as off topic, may be opened prior to this event.
All the subforums on forums.red have specific topics, however the front page is a listing of all the threads in each subforum- much like an overview.
If you'd like to visit some of our subforums, try these out:
/i/TheRedPill - The Red Pill
/i/RedPillWomen - Red Pill Women
/i/AskTRP - AskTRP
/i/ThankTRP - ThankTRP
/i/OffTopic - OffTopic