TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
New Old Top
Login or Register

901 - [TheRedPill] Practical Guide to Getting Laid on the First Date

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 30 Points about a month ago

Good stuff. To add, practice makes perfect

542 - [TheRedPill] Bumble is launching a women-first networking tool that lets recruiters exclude men

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 25 Points about a month ago

Just if anyone cares there's a few bumble higher ups who are still pretty hot but definitely hit the wall and are bumble users. So even they haven't locked anything down which should say something.

353 - [TheRedPill] After being a part of the TRP community for 5+ years, here is my #1 observation I have of the community: Most of you are not ready for LTRs.

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 24 Points 2 weeks ago

Reading the comments and how the OP has a bunch of upvotes is proof we need Endorsed Contributors.

Everyone wants to use redpill to fuilfill bluepill dreams

162 - [TheRedPill] Be her Darkest Sexual Chapter

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 24 Points about a month ago

I have them snap me using the daddy filter.

Also there's a reason why those hoes are still fucking R. Kelly

55 - [TheRedPill] "Jennifer Lopez said men are 'useless' before 33 — and she's actually not wrong"

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 11 Points 2 months ago

Dont listen to what women say

357 - [TheRedPill] Misogyny Alert: Men’s Brains Are Significantly Larger Than Women’s Brains

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 11 Points about a month ago

The reason you and I exist is that the variables that controlled selection (namely our genes, populations, etc) were the successful ones.

113 - [TheRedPill] The 40-Sex Beads Method - or - How to know your marriage is over.

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 10 Points about a month ago

Shame on everyone involved. This probably pairs well with Rollo's validational vs transactional sex

18 - [TheRedPill] It Used to be Better: The Death of Masculinity in Professional Wrestling

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 9 Points about a week ago

Sports is a telanovela for men

72 - [TheRedPill] On Alcohol

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 9 Points about a month ago

It sucks but lack of inhibition is why most people end up wasting away in jail, gambling away, etc.

Two sides to a coin. Natural selection gave you the tools you have. Build upon your strengths

785 - [TheRedPill] I used to drug women and rob them years ago. Society's Hatred Test.

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 8 Points 3 weeks ago

Chicks still listen to XXX and R Kelly

It's not surprising

56 - [AskTRP] You really can't make any mistakes with women when you're an average guy, can you?

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 7 Points about a month ago

Make mistakes with these old hags so that you got reps in when it comes to hot girls

70 - [TheRedPill] George Carlin: Sugar-coating unpleasant truth in America

People forgot that sticks and stones may break bones but words can never hurt them

86 - [TheRedPill] Rollo Tomassi interview - “Quality” Women/Qualities to look for in a Woman

The rational male is an important and influential book but agree that he doesn't currently have skin in the game.

448 - [TheRedPill] Get Out of Your Head!

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 6 Points about a month ago

But game is fucking easy when you're going down the mountain instead of climbing up it.

The fluctuations are super apparent. If I'm looking even half decent I just sit there and don't do anything and girls are always trying to open. If I'm looking like a fat flub then no shot.

I'm super quiet introvert that only talks when he needs to talk or when he's drunk but when a girl is into you then you don't have to do any of the talking they'll do it for you. You just have to pretend to listen.

142 - [TheRedPill] Fat "model" suing rapper because she's fat

[-] 8380atgmaildotcom 6 Points about a month ago

Future

Listen to never stop for some redpill

Load More